Sunday, January 6, 2013

Embracing Ambition

What is meant by a time for reflection? And further than that, do we choose when and where we do such thinking? It is my belief that these moments of realization, focus, and thought provoking analysis come at random, they come during times where our minds are at peace and our hearts are wandering, searching for answers that only exist in our peripheral view.

I am inspired, I am observant, I analyze, commit, and execute. The view of white racing past me brings peace to my mind, regardless of the task at hand; and, as my logic focus' on the snow stained highways, my mind wanders to a place much further away. 

I begin to see myself in the future, as I have done so many times before, and I see myself as the very person I hope to become. I see myself as even more educated, cultured, and traveled. I see myself as a strong and independent businesswoman, who makes a true and significant difference in this industry which, for as long as I can remember, I have truly loved. As if in a realistic daydream, my mind comes back to the circumstances and situations that compose my current reality. The questions flow within me about the logic of it all. Am I in any position to become that person? Have I accomplished enough to be deserving of that person? Where does my determination, my focus, and my passion truly lie?

The happiest moment of my reflection lies within the abstract understanding of each and every intricacy of these answers. The reality which brings me to conclusive evidence of my path cleared of misunderstandings, at least for a little while.

I start to become inspired by the journey, as it unfolds before my eyes, the journey I have yet to embark upon. I begin to feel emotion transforming my thoughts, and invoking excitement within my calm and steady soul.

Those who believe in the power of inspiration, will thrive in their ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment