Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm taking charge of my life, is that alright?

I am the owner of my life.
I am the chaser of my dreams.
I am the glue of my own ambition.
I am the keeper of my future
I am the owner of my life.

Passion.
Intense, Primal, Forceful.
A cloud to cover vision.
A beautiful storm.
Passionate rain, touching my lips.
Demanding emotion.
Passionate passion.

Empowerment.
True,  uninhibited,  selfish as it is.
Empowerment
True, power.

Cleansing.
Mind, Body, and Soul.
I wash away the complications.
Cleaner than ever before.
I give myself permission to start fresh

Reason.
Logical, Factual, and Bountiful.
A channel of hope renewed.
A channel of guilt erased.
Reasonable reason.

A future bright.
A past forgotten.
A present perspective.

Mind forward,
Back unturned.
Forward I move.
There's no looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment